Choose.
Nothing much to say, still busy as hell. Haven't had a break since forever -- CNY doesn't count because it's not 'fun' for me and I was working through it anyway.
This week alone there is:
MON: S'pore Flyer Inaugural Flight
WED: Slingers final game
THURS: SF Valentine's Flight
FRI & SAT: Red Bull Chingay Showcar
Dying for the weekend to be here. Help!
***
I only know that something good has died
Between you and me, oh it's just a memory
"On Silent Wings" - Tina Turner
Nothing much to say, still busy as hell. Haven't had a break since forever -- CNY doesn't count because it's not 'fun' for me and I was working through it anyway.
This week alone there is:
WED: Slingers final game
THURS: SF Valentine's Flight
FRI & SAT: Red Bull Chingay Showcar
Dying for the weekend to be here. Help!
***
I only know that something good has died
Between you and me, oh it's just a memory
"On Silent Wings" - Tina Turner

<< Home