Today we escape, we escape.
I kinda like this amateur cover of Radiohead's Exit Music (which only happens to be one of my absolute favourite songs ever).
Check out the little rocker dude on the right! Haha.
***
"Were I receptive to such a proposition it would first require a full booty check. Were you to pass muster, baby I'd give it to you family style."
- Peggy Peabody, "The L Word S5E03"
(Yes, it's back! This line had me in stitches. XD)
I kinda like this amateur cover of Radiohead's Exit Music (which only happens to be one of my absolute favourite songs ever).
Check out the little rocker dude on the right! Haha.
***
"Were I receptive to such a proposition it would first require a full booty check. Were you to pass muster, baby I'd give it to you family style."
- Peggy Peabody, "The L Word S5E03"
(Yes, it's back! This line had me in stitches. XD)

<< Home