Shinjirarenai!
I'm due to depart for flogging-land from Tokyo in approximately 10 hours, and while I do feel rather reluctant to leave this utterly fascinating country for the ridiculously stifling weather back home, there's also this sense of relief that I'm finally going to be able to get to REST.
Strange, I know, since a holiday really is supposed to be about relaxing and rejuvenating and all that, but having just a couple of days in each city means that all the major spots in each have to be compressed into a matter of 48-72 hours.
It's been insanely fun so far (and also exasperatingly hopeless at times), but all the walking andbeer late nights and early mornings are starting to take their toll. (Oh, and um, I wanna WOW. :P)
Updates soonish!
I'm due to depart for flogging-land from Tokyo in approximately 10 hours, and while I do feel rather reluctant to leave this utterly fascinating country for the ridiculously stifling weather back home, there's also this sense of relief that I'm finally going to be able to get to REST.
Strange, I know, since a holiday really is supposed to be about relaxing and rejuvenating and all that, but having just a couple of days in each city means that all the major spots in each have to be compressed into a matter of 48-72 hours.
It's been insanely fun so far (and also exasperatingly hopeless at times), but all the walking and
Updates soonish!

<< Home