Famous last words.
I'm completely dying trying to finish my final assignment for the semester these days, and what do I spend my time doing? I've recently discovered, quite by accident, a new series to take the place of all that have recently come to their seasons' end. For something that's so under-promoted, Brothers & Sisters is surprisingly GOOD (I absolutely love Rachel Griffiths in it!). Check it out here if you're interested. It's not complete, but hopefully they'll update it in time to come. Yay free tv!
***
"Sometimes it hurts so much to remember."
"I think it would hurt even worse to forget."
Brothers & Sisters - S1 E07
I'm completely dying trying to finish my final assignment for the semester these days, and what do I spend my time doing? I've recently discovered, quite by accident, a new series to take the place of all that have recently come to their seasons' end. For something that's so under-promoted, Brothers & Sisters is surprisingly GOOD (I absolutely love Rachel Griffiths in it!). Check it out here if you're interested. It's not complete, but hopefully they'll update it in time to come. Yay free tv!
***
"Sometimes it hurts so much to remember."
"I think it would hurt even worse to forget."
Brothers & Sisters - S1 E07

<< Home