Something corporate.
Being able to turn in the first of my 2 final term papers tomorrow requires that I churn out approximately 200 words per hour for the next 12 hours, given that I really only have less than 1000 right now after having decided to hit the sack last night. Granted, it really was only supposed to be a "nap", but you know how these things are: before you know it it's midday when you awake. Although, anyone who's been (or is) in my position knows that the scary thing is you just somehow manage to... wing it. o_o
***
The light that burns twice as bright, burns for half as long.
Being able to turn in the first of my 2 final term papers tomorrow requires that I churn out approximately 200 words per hour for the next 12 hours, given that I really only have less than 1000 right now after having decided to hit the sack last night. Granted, it really was only supposed to be a "nap", but you know how these things are: before you know it it's midday when you awake. Although, anyone who's been (or is) in my position knows that the scary thing is you just somehow manage to... wing it. o_o
***
The light that burns twice as bright, burns for half as long.

<< Home