Bela Lugosi.
Simon Cowell is SO sexy. The way he says "You little tiger... I thought we had a pussycat!" is soooo adorable. ^_^
But really I wanted to share Melinda's version of "My Funny Valentine"; just can't get enough of it. She's brilliant! Can't believe she's out in favour of Blake and whatshisname...
***
"I'm not anti-wedding, I'm just anti-stupid. You know, people who do things for tradition without a clue as to why." - CSI, S6 E21
Simon Cowell is SO sexy. The way he says "You little tiger... I thought we had a pussycat!" is soooo adorable. ^_^
But really I wanted to share Melinda's version of "My Funny Valentine"; just can't get enough of it. She's brilliant! Can't believe she's out in favour of Blake and whatshisname...
***
"I'm not anti-wedding, I'm just anti-stupid. You know, people who do things for tradition without a clue as to why." - CSI, S6 E21

<< Home