Stadium arcadium.
Watching Top Design makes me want to completely overhaul and revamp my room... AGAIN! Nevermind that it'll be the third time that I've done so in the past 3 (I think) years, but just look at that loft! Carissa totally should've won; just based on that bed alone...

The full loft, completely designed from scratch (it was a stark bare apartment before!).

The living room.

Lead-in to the "bedroom".

The pièce de résistance ... the bedroom. Just LOOK at that bed! It's sunken into the floor, so it pretty much is a pit of plush pillows with an incredible 6-storey view out through the full-length window.
I doubt the folks would be take kindly to me recreating a pit in my room (not that I have the space for it), so that's sadly out... but I totally dig that pigeon-hole motif going on. I actually do have similar grilles, so maybe if I repaint the walls (AGAIN) and get an ebony shelf that almsot extends to the ceiling... Of course, by the time I actually do get back to flogging-land most of my enthusiasm will probably have been replaced by procrastination and horror at the sheer amount of work involved...
Anyhow, a girl can fantasize... I wonder how a red back wall would look? :x
[All pics taken from www.bravotv.com.]
***
Everybody's talking how I can't be your love
But I want to be your love
Want to be your love, for real
Everything's falling, and I am included in that
Oh, how I try to be just okay
Yeah, but all I ever really wanted was
A little piece of you
"Be Be Your Love" - Rachael Yamagata
Watching Top Design makes me want to completely overhaul and revamp my room... AGAIN! Nevermind that it'll be the third time that I've done so in the past 3 (I think) years, but just look at that loft! Carissa totally should've won; just based on that bed alone...

The full loft, completely designed from scratch (it was a stark bare apartment before!).

The living room.

Lead-in to the "bedroom".

The pièce de résistance ... the bedroom. Just LOOK at that bed! It's sunken into the floor, so it pretty much is a pit of plush pillows with an incredible 6-storey view out through the full-length window.
I doubt the folks would be take kindly to me recreating a pit in my room (not that I have the space for it), so that's sadly out... but I totally dig that pigeon-hole motif going on. I actually do have similar grilles, so maybe if I repaint the walls (AGAIN) and get an ebony shelf that almsot extends to the ceiling... Of course, by the time I actually do get back to flogging-land most of my enthusiasm will probably have been replaced by procrastination and horror at the sheer amount of work involved...
Anyhow, a girl can fantasize... I wonder how a red back wall would look? :x
[All pics taken from www.bravotv.com.]
***
Everybody's talking how I can't be your love
But I want to be your love
Want to be your love, for real
Everything's falling, and I am included in that
Oh, how I try to be just okay
Yeah, but all I ever really wanted was
A little piece of you
"Be Be Your Love" - Rachael Yamagata

<< Home