Thursday, January 11, 2007

I think about how it might've been.

I'm completely bummed about Rachael Yamagata's March 17 gig. Right here in flogging-land! No!! Noooo~!!! :( And at $118 for top seats?!! ... *cry* Rachael... please come to Melbourne... u_u

Back to working at the PR firm this hols. I've realised that my propensity to take a cab into work is exponentially proportionate to my desire to quit. It's been a mere 4 days, but already I'm feeling jaded and just so... tired. We'll see how long this lasts; I'd feel at least a little bad leaving at this point of time when they so clearly need the manpower.

***

Everybody's talking how I can't be your love
But I want to be your love
Want to be your love, for real

Everything's falling, and I am included in that
Oh, how I try to be just okay
Yeah, but all I ever really wanted was
A little piece of you

"Be Be Your Love" - Rachael Yamagata

Labels: