Monday, January 22, 2007

False flags.

I had a little run-in with one half of the head honchos while in the kitchen today. She'd been tinkering with the coffee percolater for a while, and it so happened that the hot water flask was next to her. I turned the pot towards me to get some water for my cup, and without even looking at me she said, "Does excuse me not exist in your vocabulary?"

How rude can a person get?! It completely boggles me how someone who's supposedly at the top of the food-chain can possibly practice such poor intra-office PR skills towards her subordinates.

I've always believed that the greatness of a corporate person lies not in how good he is at his work or how much he earns in wages, but how he treats those beneath him. I'll say it again: I may work for you, but it doesn't mean I have to respect you. And no, I don't.

***

The first breath is the beginning of death.

Labels: