The black parade.
The day my heart stops skipping a beat at "1 new mail" is the day I'll really, really be okay. Am off to Japan for the fortnight or so; definitely a welcome distraction. Updates when I get back, in the meantime, happy holidays.
***
When you go
Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay
And maybe when you get back
I'll be off to find another way
And when you go
Would you have the guts to say
I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday
"I Don't Love You" - My Chemical Romance
The day my heart stops skipping a beat at "1 new mail" is the day I'll really, really be okay. Am off to Japan for the fortnight or so; definitely a welcome distraction. Updates when I get back, in the meantime, happy holidays.
***
When you go
Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay
And maybe when you get back
I'll be off to find another way
And when you go
Would you have the guts to say
I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday
"I Don't Love You" - My Chemical Romance
Labels: General

<< Home