In the dark.
There is absolutely nothing about last night that I would've changed (mountain of work notwithstanding). La Clique at Spiegeltent was absolutely FANTASTIC, and from Captain Frodo to Ida Barr to the absolutely scrumptious "Bathtub guy" --

"Sex on a stick" O'Mer leaves audiences damp all across the globe with his combination of wet jeans, a bathtub and breathtaking acrobatics (altogether now: YUM!) --
every single minute spent with B and the guys was completely worth the slogging that awaits me from now til Tuesday/Thursday/Monday. Story of my life.
***
It’s just you and I, not a sound
There’s not one sigh,
Just the beat of my poor heart
In the dark
"In The Dark" - Nina Simone
There is absolutely nothing about last night that I would've changed (mountain of work notwithstanding). La Clique at Spiegeltent was absolutely FANTASTIC, and from Captain Frodo to Ida Barr to the absolutely scrumptious "Bathtub guy" --

"Sex on a stick" O'Mer leaves audiences damp all across the globe with his combination of wet jeans, a bathtub and breathtaking acrobatics (altogether now: YUM!) --
every single minute spent with B and the guys was completely worth the slogging that awaits me from now til Tuesday/Thursday/Monday. Story of my life.
***
It’s just you and I, not a sound
There’s not one sigh,
Just the beat of my poor heart
In the dark
"In The Dark" - Nina Simone

<< Home