Heaven's earth.

I've been invited to a family 'do tomorrow at B's. I'm not quite sure what to expect; it'll be interesting to say the least. I already get along quite comfortably with the mother (I think she may actually even like me ;>), but apparently the dad is one to be reckoned with. I'm nervous, definitely, but all things considered I think it'll be heaps of fun, and at the very least, an eye-opener into the world of B.
***
There's beauty in the breakdown.
"Let Go" - Frou Frou

I've been invited to a family 'do tomorrow at B's. I'm not quite sure what to expect; it'll be interesting to say the least. I already get along quite comfortably with the mother (I think she may actually even like me ;>), but apparently the dad is one to be reckoned with. I'm nervous, definitely, but all things considered I think it'll be heaps of fun, and at the very least, an eye-opener into the world of B.
***
There's beauty in the breakdown.
"Let Go" - Frou Frou
Labels: B

<< Home