Adagio.
Saturday at the Peel was certainly a first. Not only was I there with the odd combi of L and the visiting best friend from flogging-land (which worked remarkably well; heaps of fun as usual), I got hit on by three men -- at least one of whom was gay -- over the course of the night... in a gay club! It was completely mindboggling. I have boobs! And long hair! And... you know, boobs! Why in the world would you head to a predominantly male gay club to try and pick up women? Still, I suppose it was rather flattering all told. I've never quite had a gay man buy me a drink before, much less pass me his number. We left the Peel at 6am (it was bright outside o_O), caught a cab back to mine and waited for the earliest cafe to open at 6.30. Coffee and toast saved the day.
***
Memories of secret handshakes, you
It speaks my language
Sees, I cease to believe
You're gonna leave
Oh we wished for,
Heaven, It now only seems
Like torture
"Language" - Scott Matthew
Saturday at the Peel was certainly a first. Not only was I there with the odd combi of L and the visiting best friend from flogging-land (which worked remarkably well; heaps of fun as usual), I got hit on by three men -- at least one of whom was gay -- over the course of the night... in a gay club! It was completely mindboggling. I have boobs! And long hair! And... you know, boobs! Why in the world would you head to a predominantly male gay club to try and pick up women? Still, I suppose it was rather flattering all told. I've never quite had a gay man buy me a drink before, much less pass me his number. We left the Peel at 6am (it was bright outside o_O), caught a cab back to mine and waited for the earliest cafe to open at 6.30. Coffee and toast saved the day.
***
Memories of secret handshakes, you
It speaks my language
Sees, I cease to believe
You're gonna leave
Oh we wished for,
Heaven, It now only seems
Like torture
"Language" - Scott Matthew
Labels: General

<< Home