La fille de Pekin.
There seems to be a bit of a running ritual here. Every (and I mean every) time there is work to be done, I have to blog to whinge about it. Because whinging is procrastinating, and procrastinating is fun, and how better to hold off doing work than to bitch about it? Tonight is no different: There is a shitload of thesis work to be done before tomorrow (4k by Thursday!), and here I am, griping about it after having spent the entire evening (I wish I were joking) in front of the tele watching the news, AI, and Love Actually non-stop from 7pm til 11.30pm.
That quote about procrastination being like masturbation (because it feels good but you're really just fucking yourself)? It's. So. True.
***
"It's a self-preservation thing." - Love Actually
There seems to be a bit of a running ritual here. Every (and I mean every) time there is work to be done, I have to blog to whinge about it. Because whinging is procrastinating, and procrastinating is fun, and how better to hold off doing work than to bitch about it? Tonight is no different: There is a shitload of thesis work to be done before tomorrow (4k by Thursday!), and here I am, griping about it after having spent the entire evening (I wish I were joking) in front of the tele watching the news, AI, and Love Actually non-stop from 7pm til 11.30pm.
That quote about procrastination being like masturbation (because it feels good but you're really just fucking yourself)? It's. So. True.
***
"It's a self-preservation thing." - Love Actually
Labels: procrastination

<< Home