For all we know.
The latest ep of BSG (S3 E04) has got to be the ALL TIME BEST, ever (ever ever EVER!!!). More than made up for Lost's blah showing this week (although Love Actually hottie Rodrigo Santoro has officially joined the cast <3). YAY Adama! Yay Lee! Poor Tigh...
My room is destined to be in a perpetual state of disorganized mess from now til the 10th of November. Books on the bed, notes and files cluttering the floor, and post-its peeking from every nook and cranny. The aim is the entire draft byTuesday Thursday, and plenty of culling the week after so as to get the entire thing down to just under 13.2k (the record to beat is 13,197 ;p) in time for the 1st. It probably can be done, iunno, but I'm certainly going to try...!
***
I cannot believe that the only thing keeping me going through this hell of the next two weeks is GONE! The uncle has apparently made plans to arrive here early November, the exact same period that yours truly is finally supposed to be done with all the fucking mountain of work. I have to see B! I need my scheduled party(s)! The stayovers, the booze, the debauchery! ARGH!!!
***
Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt. - Lifter
The latest ep of BSG (S3 E04) has got to be the ALL TIME BEST, ever (ever ever EVER!!!). More than made up for Lost's blah showing this week (although Love Actually hottie Rodrigo Santoro has officially joined the cast <3). YAY Adama! Yay Lee! Poor Tigh...
My room is destined to be in a perpetual state of disorganized mess from now til the 10th of November. Books on the bed, notes and files cluttering the floor, and post-its peeking from every nook and cranny. The aim is the entire draft by
***
I cannot believe that the only thing keeping me going through this hell of the next two weeks is GONE! The uncle has apparently made plans to arrive here early November, the exact same period that yours truly is finally supposed to be done with all the fucking mountain of work. I have to see B! I need my scheduled party(s)! The stayovers, the booze, the debauchery! ARGH!!!
***
Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt. - Lifter

<< Home