Monday, October 16, 2006

Even more thesis whinging.

You have been warned; skip this post if you're over the ritual thesis-slamming.

This thesis is seriously sapping the utter life from me. 5 hours of analysing SGEM speeches later, yours truly is no closer to finishing than commencing. At this rate, my two-week-long extension (on the grounds of the admin fuckup; guess it came in handy afterall) is not going to count for much at all. As with all the other assignment whinging, however, it'll almost certainly be done by then. It's just a helluva shithole of 3 weeks to have to plough through from now til then, and even at this late date I'm sure I'll find countless ways of procrastinating. On the bright side, I actually will be completely done for the semester in 3 weeks, give or take. Oh mark my words, the liberties to be indulged in then...

Also: Amy Lee is a god(dess). Anyone who hasn't heard Evanescence's latest album absolutely needs to do so, now! How gorgeous is her voice?! If you thought Fallen was good, The Open Door completely surpasses it, bar none. Personal recommendations include Lacrymosa (track 7 - love!!!), Weight of the World (track 3), and Good Enough (track 13).

***

Drink up sweet decadence
I can't say no to you
And I've completely lost myself and I don't mind
I can't say no to you

"Good Enough" - Evanescence

Labels: ,