Thanks.
The parents: Thank you for being so unconditionally supportive in this tough time. I cannot thank you enough. I love, love, love you both. Really.
The brother: For being you.
Umi: For championing so, so hard for me. For believing.
The friends: You know who you are. For hearing me out and listening to me whinge about my course/subject/emotional woes. For putting up with it whenever I need to whine (which is pretty much all the time). For being there. For movies and dinners and coffees. For love.
B: For... B.
***
"As for this present infatuation, it won't last. But for the present it is beyond my control." - Vicomte de Valmont, Dangerous Liaisons
The parents: Thank you for being so unconditionally supportive in this tough time. I cannot thank you enough. I love, love, love you both. Really.
The brother: For being you.
Umi: For championing so, so hard for me. For believing.
The friends: You know who you are. For hearing me out and listening to me whinge about my course/subject/emotional woes. For putting up with it whenever I need to whine (which is pretty much all the time). For being there. For movies and dinners and coffees. For love.
B: For... B.
***
"As for this present infatuation, it won't last. But for the present it is beyond my control." - Vicomte de Valmont, Dangerous Liaisons

<< Home