Losing my religion.
My unwelcome houseguestS (that's right, both of them) arrive in approximately 8 hours. One of them is to make himself at home all the way til the end of the year. I'm terribly annoyed about it, but such is the downside of staying rent-free at the uncle's -- every TDH that swings by this way or is out of a home or needs a hotel is automatically invited to stay at the happy house, all to my inconvenience. The most recent story is that the son of a friend of the uncle's is currently homeless as a result of some sketchy lease issue, and the uncle has kindly volunteered (or maybe he's collecting rent on the sly, who knows) the spare room for him to use up til the end of the year when he supposedly graduates. Except who in the world arrives in the middle of August, and really, how difficult is it to find a place anywhere if you're not picky? Oh, right. It's free... at my expense. Who'd pay rent if you could stay elsewhere for free (or almost free, because he'd jolly well better split the bills)?
So anyway. He and the mother are arriving later this morning. All I'm saying is, he'd better not be a fucking slob, or I'll absolutely blow the lid off this roof.
***
I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around
You're so very special
I wish I was special
"Creep" - Radiohead
My unwelcome houseguestS (that's right, both of them) arrive in approximately 8 hours. One of them is to make himself at home all the way til the end of the year. I'm terribly annoyed about it, but such is the downside of staying rent-free at the uncle's -- every TDH that swings by this way or is out of a home or needs a hotel is automatically invited to stay at the happy house, all to my inconvenience. The most recent story is that the son of a friend of the uncle's is currently homeless as a result of some sketchy lease issue, and the uncle has kindly volunteered (or maybe he's collecting rent on the sly, who knows) the spare room for him to use up til the end of the year when he supposedly graduates. Except who in the world arrives in the middle of August, and really, how difficult is it to find a place anywhere if you're not picky? Oh, right. It's free... at my expense. Who'd pay rent if you could stay elsewhere for free (or almost free, because he'd jolly well better split the bills)?
So anyway. He and the mother are arriving later this morning. All I'm saying is, he'd better not be a fucking slob, or I'll absolutely blow the lid off this roof.
***
I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around
You're so very special
I wish I was special
"Creep" - Radiohead

<< Home