Stars and butterflies.
Two years is quite a feat for someone whose last official "thing" barely saw the light of two months. I'm still not sure where we're going with this, or how or even if to proceed, but I can't say that I've regretted it... even if there were (and most definitely will continue to be) ups and downs and countless intermittent issues. Some might say that I can do better, or that it's practically doomed to fail, or that there's something not quite right somehow, but they don't know you like I do.
Happy 18th.
***
My funny valentine
Sweet comic valentine
You make me smile with my heart
Your looks are laughable, un-photographable,
Yet, you're my favorite work of art...
Two years is quite a feat for someone whose last official "thing" barely saw the light of two months. I'm still not sure where we're going with this, or how or even if to proceed, but I can't say that I've regretted it... even if there were (and most definitely will continue to be) ups and downs and countless intermittent issues. Some might say that I can do better, or that it's practically doomed to fail, or that there's something not quite right somehow, but they don't know you like I do.
Happy 18th.
***
My funny valentine
Sweet comic valentine
You make me smile with my heart
Your looks are laughable, un-photographable,
Yet, you're my favorite work of art...

<< Home