The secret house.
I know someone Paulie, a friend of mine who can really help you.
Help me what?
Help you deal.
I think only people that lie to themselves need help, Fay. Don't you?
Believe me please, I know what you're going through.
No, you don't.
Love can be a very painful experience... I know.
You don't know anything.
Yes Paulie, I think I know...
She's the only person who ever loved me, you know? I think, I'll die without her.
Still so good after all this time...
I know someone Paulie, a friend of mine who can really help you.
Help me what?
Help you deal.
I think only people that lie to themselves need help, Fay. Don't you?
Believe me please, I know what you're going through.
No, you don't.
Love can be a very painful experience... I know.
You don't know anything.
Yes Paulie, I think I know...
She's the only person who ever loved me, you know? I think, I'll die without her.
Still so good after all this time...

<< Home