Thursday, July 13, 2006

Metamorphosis one.

Approximately a week to go, and already I'm desperately trying to cram everyone/thing in before I leave. We had the Japanese friend over on transit over the weekend, and from our stay at the hotel to Newton and hoofing it around Sentosa (the Luge! <3),>

Things to do next sem:

# Get back to pilates. I'm starting to miss it, and not to mention my somewhat sketchy resolution to work on the abs (or lack of) by year end. It's a lofty goal, but this is at least a start.

# French for travellers - A short 8-week course at the uni; sounds like a lotta bang for my buck and I'm very interested in checking it out.

# Really (and I mean really) get down to work on the thesis. It's currently less than 2 weeks til the semester commences and I have yet to even touch it this hols!

# Make nice with Sam from Admissions and work on getting that transfer. I feel that I deserve it as much as anyone else, dammit!

# Start packing/prepping in event of being evicted upon the uncle's decision to sell the place.

# Look into that car. I'll need it to um, go to the gym.

# Research business opportunities on ebay. I think I'm starting to get good enough at it to be able to make a bit of money off it, and while I'm still down under, now is as good a time as any other to work the market (where it's nearly three-fold better than flogging land due to factors like a bigger local population and a general willingness to purchase items off the net).

# Enquire about that debit card. Online transactions are a bitch without one, and seeing as I purchase just about everything off the net these days (a la printer ink!), it's about time I got my hands on one.

# Sell a shitload of unwanted/unused stuff lying about the place. Might as well make some money from clearing the cupboards.

# Organize that late night out. Tantra, here we come!

***

Would you lie with me
And lie to me
Make believe that you're in love with me
Again

"Again" - Zein