In the sun.
3 goals in 8 bloody minutes! I'm not sure which annoys me more... that Japan lost (byebye $30), or that the local papers will be absolutely chock full of a bragging win tomorrow!
***
Cameron: Gee, I wonder what this is going to be about.
Wilson: I just want to make sure no one gets hurt.
Cameron: I'll be fine. Everybody’s acting like I’m going out with Jack the Ripper.
Wilson: Oh, it’s not you I’m worried about. It’s been a long time since he opened up to someone, and I… you better be absolutely sure you want this, because if he opens up again and gets hurt, I don’t think there’s going to be a next time.
Cameron: You’re worried that I’m going to break his heart?
3 goals in 8 bloody minutes! I'm not sure which annoys me more... that Japan lost (byebye $30), or that the local papers will be absolutely chock full of a bragging win tomorrow!
***
Cameron: Gee, I wonder what this is going to be about.
Wilson: I just want to make sure no one gets hurt.
Cameron: I'll be fine. Everybody’s acting like I’m going out with Jack the Ripper.
Wilson: Oh, it’s not you I’m worried about. It’s been a long time since he opened up to someone, and I… you better be absolutely sure you want this, because if he opens up again and gets hurt, I don’t think there’s going to be a next time.
Cameron: You’re worried that I’m going to break his heart?

<< Home