Georgiana.
It's actually quite a relief that my final assignment of the semester so happens to be the least brainboggling of the lot. A fairly straightforward academia-based one, assessing the concept and explanatory usefulness of primary definers in the news. It's 2.40am, and I'm about a third done. T minus 13 hours to the dateline, and here I am blogging like I haven't anything better to do. I don't, actually, since homework hardly qualifies as "better", but I do have 10 episodes of House waiting for me when I'm done, so that does make for some pretty sweet incentive.
E and I are doing homework together, and it's kinda cute, in a way...
***
"You think that the only truth that matters is the truth that can be measured. Good intentions don't count, what's in your heart doesn't count, caring doesn't count. A man's life can be measured by how many tears are shed when he dies. Just because you can't measure them, because you don't wanna measure them, doesn't mean it's not real."
"No Reason", House S2 E24
It's actually quite a relief that my final assignment of the semester so happens to be the least brainboggling of the lot. A fairly straightforward academia-based one, assessing the concept and explanatory usefulness of primary definers in the news. It's 2.40am, and I'm about a third done. T minus 13 hours to the dateline, and here I am blogging like I haven't anything better to do. I don't, actually, since homework hardly qualifies as "better", but I do have 10 episodes of House waiting for me when I'm done, so that does make for some pretty sweet incentive.
E and I are doing homework together, and it's kinda cute, in a way...
***
"You think that the only truth that matters is the truth that can be measured. Good intentions don't count, what's in your heart doesn't count, caring doesn't count. A man's life can be measured by how many tears are shed when he dies. Just because you can't measure them, because you don't wanna measure them, doesn't mean it's not real."
"No Reason", House S2 E24

<< Home