@ Boutique.
1 Vodka Cranberry
1 Tequila shot
1 Barcardi Breezer
1 Slippery Nipple
1 Midori Lemonade
1 Southern Comfort
1 massive night of fun
I don't believe I've ever drunk quite as much as I did last night, but boy did we have hella lot of fun. Thanks for the wonderful time guys, we're so doing Tantra next time (like, 2 months down the road; my brain needs time to recuperate!)...
In other news, I'm all done with the official assignments (finally!), but I have to meet the sup next Tuesday for a check-in before the hols, so I forsee a couple of pretty sleepless nights in the days ahead what with late-night soccer and all. I absolutely cannot wait for Japan to win tomorrow (and they will!)...
***
You can't be angry at God and not believe in him at the same time.
1 Vodka Cranberry
1 Tequila shot
1 Barcardi Breezer
1 Slippery Nipple
1 Midori Lemonade
1 Southern Comfort
1 massive night of fun
I don't believe I've ever drunk quite as much as I did last night, but boy did we have hella lot of fun. Thanks for the wonderful time guys, we're so doing Tantra next time (like, 2 months down the road; my brain needs time to recuperate!)...
In other news, I'm all done with the official assignments (finally!), but I have to meet the sup next Tuesday for a check-in before the hols, so I forsee a couple of pretty sleepless nights in the days ahead what with late-night soccer and all. I absolutely cannot wait for Japan to win tomorrow (and they will!)...
***
You can't be angry at God and not believe in him at the same time.

<< Home