Monday, May 15, 2006

Rimshot.

I am such a fiend. It took all of... four days, to run through episodes 1 to 12 of ANTM 6, and now that I'm all caught up, I am so absolutely itching to know who the hell wins. GO Joannie!!! ^_^ I know just about everyone thinks it's fluffy bimbo trash (and I'm not saying it isn't...), but it's actually really funny -- I um, find myself laughing out loud in my room when all else is quiet. Eh, a girl is allowed some shameful guilty pleasure...

It's been five consecutive weekends of dinner parties, and we're still going strong. I've also had more alcohol in these five weeks that I would normally consume in a year. o_O I make it a point to leave that bit out now when people ask what I've been up to over the weekend, because while it was fine the first... uh, 2 weeks, I seriously think that I'm starting to come across as a bit of an alcoholic...

It's exactly one month til I jet home for the holidays, and I absolutely have to get cracking with my multitude of assignments. They're due consecutively on the 5th, 6th, and 7th, and there's still the thesis work on top of that to churn out, so it's going to be crunchtime... as soon as ANTM is over.

***

Now what am I supposed to do
When I want you in my world
How can I want you for myself
When I'm already someone's girl?

"Next Lifetime" - Erykah Badu