Lay around.
Dinner party at PCB's was huge fun as soon as it officially started (i.e. the eating and mingling, not the getting down and dirty part of preparation) -- what wonderful dinner company in the form of her ex-neighbour's family and friends, complete with a constant supply of homemade margs and wine. We didn't manage to get a pic with everyone in it, so that'll be top on the list next weekend at Luan's for part deux.

Every woman should have a Charlie (or a Sandy). :>
***
I'd never really known you
But I realize that the one you were before
Had changed into somebody for whom
I wouldn't mind to put the kettle on
"I Don't Know What I Can Save You From" - Kings of Convenience
Dinner party at PCB's was huge fun as soon as it officially started (i.e. the eating and mingling, not the getting down and dirty part of preparation) -- what wonderful dinner company in the form of her ex-neighbour's family and friends, complete with a constant supply of homemade margs and wine. We didn't manage to get a pic with everyone in it, so that'll be top on the list next weekend at Luan's for part deux.

Every woman should have a Charlie (or a Sandy). :>
***
I'd never really known you
But I realize that the one you were before
Had changed into somebody for whom
I wouldn't mind to put the kettle on
"I Don't Know What I Can Save You From" - Kings of Convenience

<< Home