For all we know.
1. My ex is: a reference for the future.
2. Maybe I should: take up French.
3. I love: being pampered.
4. I don't understand: the concept of daylight-savings. :x
5. I lose: my patience quite easily.
6. People say I'm: level-headed.
7. Love is: not always enough.
8. Somewhere, someone is: crying.
9. I will always: feel guilty about the little things that don't seem to matter (but really do).
10. Forever is: a state of mind.
11. I never want to: lose my family.
12. I think the current US President: is 6 months away from being impeached.
13. When I wake up in the morning: I debate the pros and cons of getting out of bed.
14. My past was: something that has defined who I am today.
15. I get annoyed when: people are obtuse.
16. Parties are for: socializing.
17. My dog is: a (future) sheltie named Muffin. :)
18. My cat is: non-existent.
19. Kisses are the best when: stolen.
20. Tomorrow: is a new day.
21. I really want: to finish my education but not have to work.
22. I have low tolerance for people who: bait others with snippets of information but really are dying to share, and yet expect a question in return before they do (you know the type).
***
If I stand all alone
Will the shadows hide the color of my heart
Will they be blue for the tears
Black for the nights we spent apart
"I Don't Wanna Talk About It" - Rod Stewart <3
1. My ex is: a reference for the future.
2. Maybe I should: take up French.
3. I love: being pampered.
4. I don't understand: the concept of daylight-savings. :x
5. I lose: my patience quite easily.
6. People say I'm: level-headed.
7. Love is: not always enough.
8. Somewhere, someone is: crying.
9. I will always: feel guilty about the little things that don't seem to matter (but really do).
10. Forever is: a state of mind.
11. I never want to: lose my family.
12. I think the current US President: is 6 months away from being impeached.
13. When I wake up in the morning: I debate the pros and cons of getting out of bed.
14. My past was: something that has defined who I am today.
15. I get annoyed when: people are obtuse.
16. Parties are for: socializing.
17. My dog is: a (future) sheltie named Muffin. :)
18. My cat is: non-existent.
19. Kisses are the best when: stolen.
20. Tomorrow: is a new day.
21. I really want: to finish my education but not have to work.
22. I have low tolerance for people who: bait others with snippets of information but really are dying to share, and yet expect a question in return before they do (you know the type).
***
If I stand all alone
Will the shadows hide the color of my heart
Will they be blue for the tears
Black for the nights we spent apart
"I Don't Wanna Talk About It" - Rod Stewart <3

<< Home