Don't explain.
"These jeans have a waist measurement of 29 inches, hip measurement of 38 inches, and crouch to waist 9 inches..."
Hang on, crouch to waist 9 inches...? Seriously, come on! That's the sixth such spelling of the word I've seen thus far, and all of them from different listings, all of them here in Australia. Is it just some across-the-board misconception from childhood, or was crotch just too nasty a word to impart in primary school? Grah!
***
I was standing on the deck in the rain
Listening to jazz
Smoking a reefer cigarette
And I swear
I swear I didn't think of you once
"Lay Around" - The Jealous Girlfriends
(Currently on repeat mode -- thanks P for the recommendation!)
"These jeans have a waist measurement of 29 inches, hip measurement of 38 inches, and crouch to waist 9 inches..."
Hang on, crouch to waist 9 inches...? Seriously, come on! That's the sixth such spelling of the word I've seen thus far, and all of them from different listings, all of them here in Australia. Is it just some across-the-board misconception from childhood, or was crotch just too nasty a word to impart in primary school? Grah!
***
I was standing on the deck in the rain
Listening to jazz
Smoking a reefer cigarette
And I swear
I swear I didn't think of you once
"Lay Around" - The Jealous Girlfriends
(Currently on repeat mode -- thanks P for the recommendation!)

<< Home