Friday, March 31, 2006

I am a lone reed.

If I had to guess, I'd say Zazz is keeping many Australians up past their much-coveted bedtime when they'd normally be asleep by 10. Staying up til midnight (gasp!) just to see what the new gadget on sale for the day is is proving to be quite a thrill, and yours truly is no different from the rest, only I run off to take a shower and come back just in time. :) I'm still waiting for the Altec Lansing speakers and possibly the 250 gb hardisk, but the slightly frustrating bit is living what, 100m away from their HQ, and unable to go check it out for myself!

***

"You know, the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. And if you hate me, that means you still care. And we're still connected, and I still have a chance to set you right."