Rhapsody on a theme of paganini.
I am seriously, seriously considering catching U2 in concert come end March. I know all tickets have been sold out, but there's always ebay if you're willing to shell out the dough, and while I've never quite been a die-hard fan, I doubt I'd ever really get the chance to in the future, so it's do or forever hold my peace.
***
We fight all the time
You and I, that's alright
We're the same soul
I don't need, I don't need to hear you say
That if we weren't so alike
You'd like me a whole lot more
"Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" - U2
I am seriously, seriously considering catching U2 in concert come end March. I know all tickets have been sold out, but there's always ebay if you're willing to shell out the dough, and while I've never quite been a die-hard fan, I doubt I'd ever really get the chance to in the future, so it's do or forever hold my peace.
***
We fight all the time
You and I, that's alright
We're the same soul
I don't need, I don't need to hear you say
That if we weren't so alike
You'd like me a whole lot more
"Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" - U2

<< Home