Auf wiedersehen.
If you've been trying to reach me via text message on my Singtel line, there's something wonky going on my end (likely so), and I've not been getting anything since Saturday so apologies for that, and I'll letcha know when they finally come in.
Embarking on a new semester, a new look, a new show. Viva la Runway!
(p.s. Heidi Klum is one hot mama.)
***
Hey you, hey you, Devil's little sister
"Twisted Transistor" - Korn
If you've been trying to reach me via text message on my Singtel line, there's something wonky going on my end (likely so), and I've not been getting anything since Saturday so apologies for that, and I'll letcha know when they finally come in.
Embarking on a new semester, a new look, a new show. Viva la Runway!
(p.s. Heidi Klum is one hot mama.)
***
Hey you, hey you, Devil's little sister
"Twisted Transistor" - Korn

<< Home