This was harder than I thought.
Seven things that scare me:
. Supernatural horror flicks
. Giant spiders/moths (like the one stuck in my house that harrasses me every now and then)
. Presentations (sad, but true)
. Rejection
. Break-ins
. Death in the family
. Being mugged
Seven things I like the most:
. Edward
. The ipod
. The newest additions to my wardrobe
. Blonde hair and specs
. Bubble tea (long after the fad)
. Melancholy instrumentals
. Candy
Seven important things in my room:
. The Viao
. Hifi
. My second home the bed
. The CDs
. Collection of stuffed pigs (all 8 of them)
. Heater
. Um... my hot pink Ikea lounge chair?
Seven random facts about me:
. I talk tough, but scream like a girl
. Self-proclaimed OCD and borderline bi-polar
. I blush when talking to beautiful people
. I really enjoy reality tv modelling shows
. Extremely ticklish
. I have the shortest temper and longest patience all at the same time
. I can't sleep with any noise or light on
Seven things to do before I die:
. At least a month in Africa on a Safari
. Round the world tour
. Make sure the folks are properly taken care of
. Madonna, Aretha, and Patti in concert
. Live in France or SF
. Check out the Seattle scene
. Be in love
Seven things I can do:
. Build a multimedia project (ha!)
. Bargain
. Source for the cheapest price of whatever item (i.e. searching every single available store in Sim Lim)
. Decorative presentation
. Intuition is my best friend
. Lie pretty decently
. Drive
Seven things I can't do:
. Draw
. Sit & Reach
. Class presentations (still, after 3.5 years)
. Dance
. Long-distance running
. Eat weird animal parts (a la haggis)
. Paint (no, I'm not very artistically inclined, am I?)
Seven words I say the most:
. Fuck
. Er...
. Kisiao
. Eh?
. Wah lau (typical Singaporean)
. hihi (private joke)
. omg
Seven celeb crushes:
. Blondie
. Angelina
. Brad
. Sophie Marceau
. Jennifer Garner
. Evangeline Lilly
. Jordana Brewster
(Quite telling, isn't it?)
Seven people I'd love to see do this:
(regardless of whether they actually would...)
. Viv
. Gunther
. Pig
. MM
. E
. Jade
. Eni
***
You'll wake up one day
But it'll be too late
"Hung Up" - Madonna
Seven things that scare me:
. Supernatural horror flicks
. Giant spiders/moths (like the one stuck in my house that harrasses me every now and then)
. Presentations (sad, but true)
. Rejection
. Break-ins
. Death in the family
. Being mugged
Seven things I like the most:
. Edward
. The ipod
. The newest additions to my wardrobe
. Blonde hair and specs
. Bubble tea (long after the fad)
. Melancholy instrumentals
. Candy
Seven important things in my room:
. The Viao
. Hifi
. My second home the bed
. The CDs
. Collection of stuffed pigs (all 8 of them)
. Heater
. Um... my hot pink Ikea lounge chair?
Seven random facts about me:
. I talk tough, but scream like a girl
. Self-proclaimed OCD and borderline bi-polar
. I blush when talking to beautiful people
. I really enjoy reality tv modelling shows
. Extremely ticklish
. I have the shortest temper and longest patience all at the same time
. I can't sleep with any noise or light on
Seven things to do before I die:
. At least a month in Africa on a Safari
. Round the world tour
. Make sure the folks are properly taken care of
. Madonna, Aretha, and Patti in concert
. Live in France or SF
. Check out the Seattle scene
. Be in love
Seven things I can do:
. Build a multimedia project (ha!)
. Bargain
. Source for the cheapest price of whatever item (i.e. searching every single available store in Sim Lim)
. Decorative presentation
. Intuition is my best friend
. Lie pretty decently
. Drive
Seven things I can't do:
. Draw
. Sit & Reach
. Class presentations (still, after 3.5 years)
. Dance
. Long-distance running
. Eat weird animal parts (a la haggis)
. Paint (no, I'm not very artistically inclined, am I?)
Seven words I say the most:
. Fuck
. Er...
. Kisiao
. Eh?
. Wah lau (typical Singaporean)
. hihi (private joke)
. omg
Seven celeb crushes:
. Blondie
. Angelina
. Brad
. Sophie Marceau
. Jennifer Garner
. Evangeline Lilly
. Jordana Brewster
(Quite telling, isn't it?)
Seven people I'd love to see do this:
(regardless of whether they actually would...)
. Viv
. Gunther
. Pig
. MM
. E
. Jade
. Eni
***
You'll wake up one day
But it'll be too late
"Hung Up" - Madonna

<< Home