Next top model.
Now that I have Season 4 there's absolutely no telling when I'm ever going to get down to whittling away at the mountain of work waiting to be done! I wish Estela and Mary (she looks like H :x) had gotten in, even though I already know who won... Kahlen is so, so cute and adorable. :>
(Editor's note: Done with all 13 episodes in a matter of 2 days, and all caught up with season 5 as well... 2 assignments due Friday and one on Monday, and I'm still absolutely slacking around. \o/)
***
We go on hurting each other
Making each other cry
Hurting each other
Without ever knowing why
"Hurting Each Other" - The Carpenters
Now that I have Season 4 there's absolutely no telling when I'm ever going to get down to whittling away at the mountain of work waiting to be done! I wish Estela and Mary (she looks like H :x) had gotten in, even though I already know who won... Kahlen is so, so cute and adorable. :>
(Editor's note: Done with all 13 episodes in a matter of 2 days, and all caught up with season 5 as well... 2 assignments due Friday and one on Monday, and I'm still absolutely slacking around. \o/)
***
We go on hurting each other
Making each other cry
Hurting each other
Without ever knowing why
"Hurting Each Other" - The Carpenters

<< Home