It always comes as a surprise.
Monthly petrol costs: ~$80
Fixing Edward's broken headlight: $107.68
Annual car registration fee: $522.70
Edward in the pouring rain: Priceless <3
***
I have one day to produce a complete multimedia game from scratch. The thing is, I honestly could probably do it if I set my mind to it, but now that my cores are over and done with I am already three-quarters into gear for play.
***
It doesn't really matter that I loved you
How many seasons fall
It's too bad
It really doesn't matter at all
It really doesn't matter
"It Doesn't Really Matter" - George Michael
Monthly petrol costs: ~$80
Fixing Edward's broken headlight: $107.68
Annual car registration fee: $522.70
Edward in the pouring rain: Priceless <3
***
I have one day to produce a complete multimedia game from scratch. The thing is, I honestly could probably do it if I set my mind to it, but now that my cores are over and done with I am already three-quarters into gear for play.
***
It doesn't really matter that I loved you
How many seasons fall
It's too bad
It really doesn't matter at all
It really doesn't matter
"It Doesn't Really Matter" - George Michael

<< Home