Sweet the sting.
I want a Mr. Darcy. Just how good is Pride and Prejudice?! It was romantic, it was funny, it had eye-candy, it had angst, and it had sweet, sweet love. Everyone should have a Mr. Darcy.
The picture below doesn't exactly do him justice, but really, it's the character that you fall in love with, more than anything else. Weirdly enough, Matthew Macfadyen only looks good with his current scruffy hair, and not the cropped 'do he usually(?) sports.

***
Meme fever is still on, and I've once again been tagged (can they get any longer?).
1. If you could build a second house anywhere, where would it be?
Bora Bora, French Polynesia (anyone who's seen the pic will know why!)
2. What's your favourite article of clothing?
Currently? My Blagger jeans.
3. The last cd you bought?
Um. Yu Qiang Dai.
4. What's your favourite kitchen appliance?
Microwave.
5. If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
Sigh, the piano.
6. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?
Sports car.
7. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Not really, but I want to.
8. Favourite children's book?
I can't remember the title, but it's the one about an old toymaker standing in the cold trying to sell his unwanted toys...
9. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Invisibility, I guess?
10. Favourite season?
Autumn.
11. If you have a tattoo, what and where is it?
Not yet. Someday...
12. One person/people from the past you'd love to talk with?
Nixon :P
13. Favourite day?
Friday.
14. What's in the trunk of your car?
Car shampoo and WD40 (I think).
15. Sushi or hamburger?
Sushi.
16. Favourite flower?
Orange roses.
17. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Pistachio.
18. Salted, plain or sweet popcorn?
Salted with butter or sweet depending.
19. Favourite colour(s)?
Blue and olive green.
20. On vacation, where would you go?
Bora Bora?
21. Favourite sport to watch?
Gymnastics. ;>
22. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke!
23. Dogs or cats?
Both, but dogs if I had to choose.
24. How many close friends do you have?
5.
25. Favourite perfume?
Tossup between Coolwater and Envy.
26. Favourite men's cologne?
Romance.
27. What talent do you wish you had?
The piano...
28. What would you change about your life?
I'd take it all back.
29. Favourite gemstone?
Nada? Though I think diamonds might eventually grow on me...
30. What would you change about yourself, if you could?
Indecisiveness.
***
Sometimes the last person on earth you want to be with is the one person you can't be without.
...
I want a Mr. Darcy. Just how good is Pride and Prejudice?! It was romantic, it was funny, it had eye-candy, it had angst, and it had sweet, sweet love. Everyone should have a Mr. Darcy.
The picture below doesn't exactly do him justice, but really, it's the character that you fall in love with, more than anything else. Weirdly enough, Matthew Macfadyen only looks good with his current scruffy hair, and not the cropped 'do he usually(?) sports.

***
Meme fever is still on, and I've once again been tagged (can they get any longer?).
1. If you could build a second house anywhere, where would it be?
Bora Bora, French Polynesia (anyone who's seen the pic will know why!)
2. What's your favourite article of clothing?
Currently? My Blagger jeans.
3. The last cd you bought?
Um. Yu Qiang Dai.
4. What's your favourite kitchen appliance?
Microwave.
5. If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
Sigh, the piano.
6. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?
Sports car.
7. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Not really, but I want to.
8. Favourite children's book?
I can't remember the title, but it's the one about an old toymaker standing in the cold trying to sell his unwanted toys...
9. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Invisibility, I guess?
10. Favourite season?
Autumn.
11. If you have a tattoo, what and where is it?
Not yet. Someday...
12. One person/people from the past you'd love to talk with?
Nixon :P
13. Favourite day?
Friday.
14. What's in the trunk of your car?
Car shampoo and WD40 (I think).
15. Sushi or hamburger?
Sushi.
16. Favourite flower?
Orange roses.
17. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Pistachio.
18. Salted, plain or sweet popcorn?
Salted with butter or sweet depending.
19. Favourite colour(s)?
Blue and olive green.
20. On vacation, where would you go?
Bora Bora?
21. Favourite sport to watch?
Gymnastics. ;>
22. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke!
23. Dogs or cats?
Both, but dogs if I had to choose.
24. How many close friends do you have?
5.
25. Favourite perfume?
Tossup between Coolwater and Envy.
26. Favourite men's cologne?
Romance.
27. What talent do you wish you had?
The piano...
28. What would you change about your life?
I'd take it all back.
29. Favourite gemstone?
Nada? Though I think diamonds might eventually grow on me...
30. What would you change about yourself, if you could?
Indecisiveness.
***
Sometimes the last person on earth you want to be with is the one person you can't be without.
...

<< Home