Quien sera el que me de su amor.
It's apparently the season for meme fever, and I guess I've been prodded to jump on the bandwagon. So here goes, snippets of me from A to Z.
Age: 22 and counting
Booze: Tamade's lychee margaritas, when it was still around :( Cosmos aren't a bad alternative.
Career: Struggling student?
Dad's name: Er... Alvin
Essential item for a party: A mini vial of perfume
Favourite game: Amber (yes, I'm a geek)
Gripe: Tardiness
Hometown: Flogging-land
Instruments I play: Nada
Jam I like: Not a jam fan, sorry
Kids: Probably 2. I've already named them.
Living arrangements: At the uncle's.
Mom's name: Avaline
Name of crush (o_O): Er... can I say Kris? There really isn't any of note at the moment.
Overnight hospital stays: I was about 9, and the nurse was a bitch who pinched my nose to get me to swallow my medicine. I ended up puking on the bedspread.
Phobias: The dark; mild height; of being accosted...
Quote: "There's no point in living, if you can't feel alive."
(Longest) Relationship: Off the record? 13 months, give or take.
Song of the moment: Kelly Clarkson's Because of You <3
Time I wake up: An hour before class/work.
Underwear: Bonds
Vice: Blondes
Weekend plans: Ikea, dinner, work.
X-rays I've had: Teeth, chest.
Yum: I make a mean dadar.
Zodiac: Aries
***
Oh, and I don't know
I don't know what he's after
But he's so beautiful
Such a beautiful disaster
"Beautiful Disaster" - Kelly Clarkson
It's apparently the season for meme fever, and I guess I've been prodded to jump on the bandwagon. So here goes, snippets of me from A to Z.
Age: 22 and counting
Booze: Tamade's lychee margaritas, when it was still around :( Cosmos aren't a bad alternative.
Career: Struggling student?
Dad's name: Er... Alvin
Essential item for a party: A mini vial of perfume
Favourite game: Amber (yes, I'm a geek)
Gripe: Tardiness
Hometown: Flogging-land
Instruments I play: Nada
Jam I like: Not a jam fan, sorry
Kids: Probably 2. I've already named them.
Living arrangements: At the uncle's.
Mom's name: Avaline
Name of crush (o_O): Er... can I say Kris? There really isn't any of note at the moment.
Overnight hospital stays: I was about 9, and the nurse was a bitch who pinched my nose to get me to swallow my medicine. I ended up puking on the bedspread.
Phobias: The dark; mild height; of being accosted...
Quote: "There's no point in living, if you can't feel alive."
(Longest) Relationship: Off the record? 13 months, give or take.
Song of the moment: Kelly Clarkson's Because of You <3
Underwear: Bonds
Vice: Blondes
Weekend plans: Ikea, dinner, work.
X-rays I've had: Teeth, chest.
Yum: I make a mean dadar.
Zodiac: Aries
***
Oh, and I don't know
I don't know what he's after
But he's so beautiful
Such a beautiful disaster
"Beautiful Disaster" - Kelly Clarkson

<< Home