Friday, October 28, 2005

I'd start a revolution.

While handing up an assignment in school today, I spotted a familiar face out of the corner of my eye. It didn't help that said face was in a suit, complete with crisp white shirt sans tie -- which outside of the Law building is a touch out of place -- so not only did he stand out, he looked like a cute lost freshie wandering outside the bookshop at that. I thought it was Randall Tan at first (ack, why?), but only after rounding the bend and pondering about it did I realise it was really Kris with a new haircut. :P

So my rampant theories are 1. He's either a freshie and only just starting the semester (is that even possible in October?), 2. He's currently in Law, or 3. He had some sort of presentation or event to attend on campus today. All of which mean he's going to be around in one form or another (a girl can hope :P), so weeh! I'm not sure if it was the suit, or the fact that he was on campus (and thus actually viable as eye-candy), or really just the overall excitement (or D. all of the above), but as of now my interest has officially increased by at least 30%.

Talk about last-minute, but what a way to end the semester. :)

***

You wanted it so much
But now that it's over
You don't know what you want

"Universe" - Savage Garden