Thursday, September 15, 2005

What if it all means something.

It's 10.07pm, and for the first time in my life I am done with an assignment the night before it is due, and not only is it done, it is awesome and pretty and cool. \(^_^)/ That having been said, I'd better chalk up the marks on this one, because the assignment/mark breakdown for 103-006 is so utterly whacked I'd nominally be better off doing two essays for another mediocre subject.

Not only are there 10 friggin one-percenters due per week (which, mind you, are hardly worth it considering the amount of effort you have to put into it), there's also 3 separate segments of 10% assignments (one of them the bloody storyboard and another a useless multimedia critique which could've been scrapped for a 20% storyboard instead), in addition to the whopping 60% product due at the end of the sem. Which, might I add, you aren't taught HALF the neccessary skills to properly produce. Yeah, good going, Mike.

Anyhow. [/rant], I'm officially in holiday mode for the next 1.5 weeks. :>

***

Some people are too busy pushing everyone away to let anything good happen to them.