Ca va tres bien, et toi?
Edward makes me so, so happy. I drove home from class today in the midst of a ridiculously heavy downpour and frantic people scurrying for shelter, with Kissing A Fool blasting as I turned the bend past Flinders and watched the puddles spray as I rolled over them with a strange lightness in my heart. They say despite the numerous other cars you might go through after, you never forget your first car. He's not exactly mine-mine, but he's mine now, and that's all that matters. I didn't think I would at first, but the truth is I'll miss darling Ed when I have to go (or when the uncle takes him back, whichever comes first).
So R finally called back, and I'm apparently due in at work at 845am on Thursday. It's probably going to kill me getting up and there on time, but despite all my whining and griping and irritation about the entire fiasco I'm actually both nervous and excited as to what the day will bring. Watch this space for updates.
We miss you, A.
***
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Edward makes me so, so happy. I drove home from class today in the midst of a ridiculously heavy downpour and frantic people scurrying for shelter, with Kissing A Fool blasting as I turned the bend past Flinders and watched the puddles spray as I rolled over them with a strange lightness in my heart. They say despite the numerous other cars you might go through after, you never forget your first car. He's not exactly mine-mine, but he's mine now, and that's all that matters. I didn't think I would at first, but the truth is I'll miss darling Ed when I have to go (or when the uncle takes him back, whichever comes first).
So R finally called back, and I'm apparently due in at work at 845am on Thursday. It's probably going to kill me getting up and there on time, but despite all my whining and griping and irritation about the entire fiasco I'm actually both nervous and excited as to what the day will bring. Watch this space for updates.
We miss you, A.
***
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

<< Home