Sunday, July 31, 2005

The pretenders.

Chaddy on Saturday, where I had the most sinful stack of pancakes, ever, at Pancake Parlour. Should've probably taken a photo, but despite it having heaps of caramelized bananas, cinnamon whipped cream and walnuts all drenched in gorgeous maple syrup, I could barely finish more than one buttermilk pancake with the amount of sugar overload on my plate.

On top of being pretty cool, The Island raised heaps of ethical and scientific issues with regard to cloning. If anyone's interested in a friendly debate discussion on the matter, please feel free to ping me.

Back to school and 9am tomorrow... watch out for whiny post thereafter.

***

Succumbing to the pressure to add "in your pants" behind the random shuffle list in iTunes:

1. You make me wanna la-la (in my pants)
2. What's love got to do with it (in my pants)
3. O come O come Emmanuel (in my pants) ;>
4. Put your arms around me (in my pants)
5. I won't last a day without you (in my pants)
6. Baby did a bad bad thing (in my pants) :>
7. Weak and powerless (in my pants)
8. The winner takes it all (in my pants)
9. All that she wants (in my pants)
10. Pink (in my pants)
11. Something she has to do (in my pants)
12. You're the voice (in my pants)
13. I have nothing (in my pants)
14. One is the loneliest number (in my pants)
15. Nobody's wife (in my pants)
16. United together (in my pants)
17. He'll come along (in my pants) >.>
18. Spanish harlem (in my pants) ;p
19. Ain't nothing like the real thing (in my pants)

and,

20. Someday my prince will come... (in my pants) ;p

***

Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.