Stay, beautiful baby.
Major shopping spree at Smith with MM today, and get this - in all my time with Edward since I started driving I've never, ever had to do a hook turn here, and because of the tramline works in progress on Bourke today I had to make three of them alone in succession. It was surprisingly a breeze, however, and I'm majorly stoked. Not only did we make it to Smith and back in record time (whoever knew it was so near?), we managed to find a lot right behind the Adidas warehouse, and the detours to and fro were an exercise in spontaniety.
I've completed Planescape (plane-scape, not plan-escape) in a matter of 2 days after my last paper, and am stuck on American Baby by Dave Matthews Band. I have Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and a curry craving that today did not sate.
Is it just me, or does the name Qasim conjure images for anyone else?
***
Sometimes the people you love in the night
The morning will choose to forget
"My Last Cigarette" - KD Lang
Major shopping spree at Smith with MM today, and get this - in all my time with Edward since I started driving I've never, ever had to do a hook turn here, and because of the tramline works in progress on Bourke today I had to make three of them alone in succession. It was surprisingly a breeze, however, and I'm majorly stoked. Not only did we make it to Smith and back in record time (whoever knew it was so near?), we managed to find a lot right behind the Adidas warehouse, and the detours to and fro were an exercise in spontaniety.
I've completed Planescape (plane-scape, not plan-escape) in a matter of 2 days after my last paper, and am stuck on American Baby by Dave Matthews Band. I have Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and a curry craving that today did not sate.
Is it just me, or does the name Qasim conjure images for anyone else?
***
Sometimes the people you love in the night
The morning will choose to forget
"My Last Cigarette" - KD Lang

<< Home