American baby.
Mr. and Mrs. Smith gets my vote for 2005's brainless sexy movie of the year (half-year?). Personally, I give it 4 throbbing hearts -> 1 for Brad (Brad!!!), another for Jolie, one more for the chemistry, and a very special fourth for the cameo appearance of my SVU blondie. :) What can I say? It was an absolute drool-fest and I wouldn't hesitate to watch it again (prolly by torrent, though)... my bisexual beast was truly appeased.
I have a further 1001 things to do before the dad gets here:Smith, FCUK, burning dvds at A's, 3 flicks at Nova, Batman Begins, cleaning/fixing up Edward, the bi-annual springclean, more shopping... some of which will definitely eat into next week, so I hope he doesn't feel too neglected...
I'm also going to re-take my driving test in the week that he's here, so to speak, since how well I perform here determines whether or not I get to take his car out when I get back. I've gotten so used to driving here in any case, with both Edward and the routes, that driving back in flogging-land will probably be an exercise in relearning specific road rules and such since the trams and hook turns obviously don't apply, and there's always the issue about knowing the routes...
Anyway if you ever read this Ruth, I'm really so sorry about the coffee on your Baby Blues... I brought them with me after all these years, and there goes the bloody coffee. I swear it was fate working against me. :(
***
Remember me?
I'm the one who had your baby's eyes
"Remember Me" - Blue Boy
Mr. and Mrs. Smith gets my vote for 2005's brainless sexy movie of the year (half-year?). Personally, I give it 4 throbbing hearts -> 1 for Brad (Brad!!!), another for Jolie, one more for the chemistry, and a very special fourth for the cameo appearance of my SVU blondie. :) What can I say? It was an absolute drool-fest and I wouldn't hesitate to watch it again (prolly by torrent, though)... my bisexual beast was truly appeased.
I have a further 1001 things to do before the dad gets here:
I'm also going to re-take my driving test in the week that he's here, so to speak, since how well I perform here determines whether or not I get to take his car out when I get back. I've gotten so used to driving here in any case, with both Edward and the routes, that driving back in flogging-land will probably be an exercise in relearning specific road rules and such since the trams and hook turns obviously don't apply, and there's always the issue about knowing the routes...
Anyway if you ever read this Ruth, I'm really so sorry about the coffee on your Baby Blues... I brought them with me after all these years, and there goes the bloody coffee. I swear it was fate working against me. :(
***
Remember me?
I'm the one who had your baby's eyes
"Remember Me" - Blue Boy

<< Home