Saturday, May 21, 2005

A wild fire born of frustration.

Short of posting spoilers, anyone who has seen the latest episode of The OC (S2, E24) is free to msg me if you'd like to bitch/lament/whine/sigh about the recent turn of events. I mean I understand that a drama series needs conflict to have some semblance of a plot, but come on. I mentioned to PCB that The OC was like Murphy's playground, but now I take that back entirely. Murphy's taken up residence there for as long as I can remember.

I've watched umpteen movies in the past week. Revenge of the Sith was actually decent; easily the best of the three prequels. Yoda's so badass and cute at the same time he makes me want to pet his fuzzy little head, and Vader's a pussy, no matter what anyone else says. Schindler's List haunts me still (did you know Nazi doctors disembowelled children for the sake of it?), and Maria Full of Grace was an exercise in drug trafficking 101. The L Word's on hiatus til next season, and Desperate Housewives has gotten so convoluted it takes a huge effort just to follow the 1001 going-ons.

Scratched Edward up pretty bad above the left rear wheel while coming out of the lot the other day. I'm not feeling as bad as I should considering he's not exactly mine (or is that why?), but I've still got to get him patched up before the uncle comes round in June. The only time I decide to be lazy and not do a mini-right before coming out, I shatter my resolution of no damages before the year is up.

***

Met a tut mate I hadn't seen in a while the other day, and the only thing she said in summary to "How are you?" was, "It's that time of the year." I really couldn't have put it any better myself.

Things due for the sem:

1. 100-106 final project, 55% - 27/5/05
2. 8000-word Research proj, 100% - 6/6/05
3. USA Reflective, 45% - 7/6/05

At the end of the day, I don't think I'll get a second chance with you.

***

Mm what you say
Oh that you only meant well, well of course you did
That it's all for the best, of course it is
That it�s just what we need, you decided this
Mm what you say
What did she say?

"Hide and Seek" - Imogen Heap

Anyone who enjoys acapella music has to check this song out.