Thursday, May 12, 2005

All that lies.

Nothing much to say aside from the fact that my sleep cycle is so utterly, incomprehensibly fucked, and I've lost an entire month's work on 100-106 in my friggin thumbdrive. I don't even want the damn thing back now, I just want a copy of what's in it. Is that so much to ask? Everything's due around the corner, and I'm scheduled in school in approximately 7 hours from now for a meeting for which I am entirely unprepared for because I was catching up on sleep after having been unable to do so for the past 17 hours. I'm miserable.

***

His after moan though cries oh no
He's building up a shine but he takes it slow
And he knows it's time to make a change here
And time to get away
And he knows it's time for all the wrong reasons,
Oh, time to end the pain
But he sleep all, sleep all day, sleep all,
We sleep all day over again
Why don't we?

"Sleep All Day" - Jason Mraz