Across the night.
Life is hectic. Not to be overly melodramatic, but I have 13 days to churn out both 1, 2, and 3 (see previous post below). I haven't slept for the night (it's friggin NOON) having been up working on stuff for the project meeting with Peter today, which I piked on at the last minute because a. I'm dead tired, b. I don't actually have all that much to show for (not what's supposed to be 2 weeks' progress anyway), and c. I'm dead fucking tired. And because I shafted 100-106 (which is due tomorrow, by the way) for this which I'm not even making it for, I forsee yet another late night tonight after I wake up from my recuperation later. Oh, and did I mention #3 is a reflective essay and as such can't be extended so unless I work like a maniac these two weeks I'm essentially fucked?
...
Truth is, despite all the whining and bitching right now I'll probably wing it all somehow come the due dates.
But bitching.
is.
therapeutic.
***
Sleepless, untamed without a leash on the light around me
Never seen the sunshine
From higher points than sunrise
I don't wanna be lonely
I just wanna be alone
"Across The Night" - Silverchair
Life is hectic. Not to be overly melodramatic, but I have 13 days to churn out both 1, 2, and 3 (see previous post below). I haven't slept for the night (it's friggin NOON) having been up working on stuff for the project meeting with Peter today, which I piked on at the last minute because a. I'm dead tired, b. I don't actually have all that much to show for (not what's supposed to be 2 weeks' progress anyway), and c. I'm dead fucking tired. And because I shafted 100-106 (which is due tomorrow, by the way) for this which I'm not even making it for, I forsee yet another late night tonight after I wake up from my recuperation later. Oh, and did I mention #3 is a reflective essay and as such can't be extended so unless I work like a maniac these two weeks I'm essentially fucked?
...
Truth is, despite all the whining and bitching right now I'll probably wing it all somehow come the due dates.
But bitching.
is.
therapeutic.
***
Sleepless, untamed without a leash on the light around me
Never seen the sunshine
From higher points than sunrise
I don't wanna be lonely
I just wanna be alone
"Across The Night" - Silverchair

<< Home