Thursday, April 21, 2005

Hang on little tomato.

So the interview went okay, and the most memorable thing is that it all went by in a blur of nodding and mostly listening to Steve (LINC's exec director) talk. It was as if I'd already been accepted, and that it was more a briefing of sorts than an interview per se. I probably could've been more assertive, and there was this mini faux pas when he said "LAH" while flipping through my resume and I was like, uhhh... so I nervously laughed and repeated "lah", too. Yay smoothness. -_- But it's a nifty place anyway; small numbers and awesome mood lighting (o_O) and layout, and I'll mostly be working on my own with a market research project, as well as little odds and ends (theoretically, but when it actually comes down to it I bet I'll be pushing coffee and cookies) with the advertising team. Also, Shaina, my contact and thus immediate "in-charge", is a pretty young blonde with specs... uh-oh.

Still waiting on final confirmation, and not to assume, but things are looking good so far. I think.

***

"I love you, Ren�, I love you," she repeated, whispering to him in the solitude of her room, "I love you, do what you want with me, but don't leave me, my god don't leave me."

[25 credit-factor points to whoever can point out where this quote is from. :P]