Friday, April 08, 2005

Falling through the sky.

- It doesn't make any sense. You love me. I know you love me.
- Love isn't enough. Where would we live? Here, with your roomates? The only decoration in the bathroom is a bong!
- We could get our own place!
- How? You're barely making minimum wage!
- Okay, sure. We... we could be poor but happy!
- I've tried poor but happy. Guess what? Wasn't that happy!

- Mrs. Solis, I love you so much. Doesn't that mean anything to you?
- Honestly, no. John, you're a toy. A sweet, dumb toy. So you might as well go to college, because you and me... no future.

Back to square-fucking-one.

***

I don't wanna lose you
But I don't wanna use you
Just to have somebody by my side

And I don't wanna hate you
I don't wanna take you
but I don't want to be the one to cry

"Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough" - Don Henley & Patti Smith

[Always relevant...]