Diorama.
Just pampered myself with a homemade brown sugar and virgin olive oil exfoliating scrub, as well as a dollop of honey combined with conditioner to give the strands weight so they don't frizz, both of which were taken from some girlie magazine I stunned off V. :P Next on the list is the honey, lavender oil and milk powder shower gel! It's quite distressing to not have sufficient hot water to run a bath (and as a result no milk powder) though, when I used to be able to... Toying with the idea of getting Scott in to look at the heater, which really is just an excuse to lust over my sexy eye-candy and be able to take baths (concurrently?!! :x), but at $80 a pop it's akin to paying for a pretty man-whore...
Current Amber schedule is fucking up my already-precarious pilates schedule. By the time we're done I'm more or less zoned out and either have to take a nap, or crash for the day. Had to trudge to the Baill for research today after 3 hours of sleep, and just about died on the way back... stepped into the house and didn't ever want to leave it again. Gonna have to look into changing it; not sure how long more I can survive like this. Also, getting up at 6 friggin am is just ridiculous when I don't even make it for my classes that early...
On another note, it's just a touch disturbing that the types of searches that lead to this blog involve queries that span from the mundane ("hossan leong") to the unrelated ("homosexuality 'percentage genetic'" o_O), and the absolutely bizarre ("mini skirt wet aroused" - wtf?). And then of course there are the 1001 lyric searches that inadvertently pop up at the end of each post... apparently I've become some sort of unorthodox lyrics database for the uninformed, and not the much-lauded dispenser of sarcastic soundbites that I aspired to be...
PCB's Shunza song is so ridiculously addictive (and gorgeous and sweet) that it's been on repeat since yesterday night with a playcount of 31...
Ellipses run amok today...
***
The warmth of a kiss beneath my berry skin
I want to experience
The taste of dark berry nectar
The seed of life
"Rush Over" - Meshell Ndegeocello
Just pampered myself with a homemade brown sugar and virgin olive oil exfoliating scrub, as well as a dollop of honey combined with conditioner to give the strands weight so they don't frizz, both of which were taken from some girlie magazine I stunned off V. :P Next on the list is the honey, lavender oil and milk powder shower gel! It's quite distressing to not have sufficient hot water to run a bath (and as a result no milk powder) though, when I used to be able to... Toying with the idea of getting Scott in to look at the heater, which really is just an excuse to lust over my sexy eye-candy and be able to take baths (concurrently?!! :x), but at $80 a pop it's akin to paying for a pretty man-whore...
Current Amber schedule is fucking up my already-precarious pilates schedule. By the time we're done I'm more or less zoned out and either have to take a nap, or crash for the day. Had to trudge to the Baill for research today after 3 hours of sleep, and just about died on the way back... stepped into the house and didn't ever want to leave it again. Gonna have to look into changing it; not sure how long more I can survive like this. Also, getting up at 6 friggin am is just ridiculous when I don't even make it for my classes that early...
On another note, it's just a touch disturbing that the types of searches that lead to this blog involve queries that span from the mundane ("hossan leong") to the unrelated ("homosexuality 'percentage genetic'" o_O), and the absolutely bizarre ("mini skirt wet aroused" - wtf?). And then of course there are the 1001 lyric searches that inadvertently pop up at the end of each post... apparently I've become some sort of unorthodox lyrics database for the uninformed, and not the much-lauded dispenser of sarcastic soundbites that I aspired to be...
PCB's Shunza song is so ridiculously addictive (and gorgeous and sweet) that it's been on repeat since yesterday night with a playcount of 31...
Ellipses run amok today...
***
The warmth of a kiss beneath my berry skin
I want to experience
The taste of dark berry nectar
The seed of life
"Rush Over" - Meshell Ndegeocello

<< Home