Thursday, March 03, 2005

Downward dog.

You know the world is just slightly off of its axis when not only do I make it to school on a day not scheduled for class, the word of the day is pilates, and two months' worth of Group Fitness at the uni sports centre. Yes, I'm having a little trouble getting over the shock myself. My back and stomach muscles ache like a witch's teat right now, but today's session was awesome for a start, and having plenty of newbies there helped ease me into it, too. That having been said, guess who can't wait to go for yoga on Friday? ;p

On another note, Blondie is back on SVU for 1 eppy!

***

But I think it's one of those reminders from the universe: don't get too-too comfortable in your little groove. You have to step out of it sometimes to stay fresh and keep a balanced perspective.