Monday, February 28, 2005

And the strangest things seem suddenly routine.

Woken up out of the blue last night by my own laughing. Apparently I'd coined the terms "Captain Whoresore" and "pasta abnorma" in my dream, and just had to write them down lest I forget.

For the first dreaded day of school today didn't go too badly at all, seeing as I really just had one (fairly boring) lecture about html basics, followed by lunch and the bi-annual purchasing of texts. Still desperately trying to switch 100-106 tut to Monday after the lect so I don't have a gaping break in between 12 and 2 on Tuesday (and thus end at 12 instead). Still I really can't complain with 7.5 hours per week...

Attempting to sleep at 12 (on the dot) in prep for tomorrow's 9am. Rest assured such improper behavior will not last past oh, say, 3 weeks at best.

By the way? Yes.

***

All the lonely people
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong?

"Eleanor Rigby" - The Beatles